Friday, July 27, 2012

All Kinds of Fun!


Here is my Midweek Challenge card for this week. The Challenge was to create an encouragement card. I like how this card turned out, however, looking back I would have laid my flowers out a little differently. Originally, I just had the one large flower but thought that wasn't enough. I added the 2 little flowers later. I wish I could situate them a little differently but that ATG adhesive is stuck for good! The paper for this card and the two to follow came from a clearance Recollections pack at Michaels that I scored for $0.99! I've made 10 cards from the pack so far and I've barely made a dent!






Sketch #130.
Paper: Colorbok Deluxe Textured Cardstock
Die Cuts: Cricut Life's a Beach (Beach Balls, Waves, & Water Drops) & Zooballoo (Clouds)
Texture: Cuttlebug

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been a busy card maker having fun! Each of your cards is wonderful!

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting "twist" to the sketch. Some of us left the curves on the left side and others rotated the card to put them at the top. You have them at the bottom! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete