Friday, July 20, 2012

Sketch #129 and Mid Week Challenge: Complimentary Colors


They just keep coming! I am still working on my pile of Christmas cards, all made from 2 boxes of card bases from the Hobby Lobby's Paper Studio line. I have over 40 completed and I am a little weary of working with these same papers. :) I was thankful for Wednesday's challenge to shake things up a bit!



Halloween is my favorite holiday. I have an autumn birthday and I love everything about the season. Here is my complimentary colors mid week challenge contribution. So cute!

Papers: Colorbok Deluxe Textured cardstock, Recollections Halloween paper pack
Die Cut: O'Scrap by Julie Young
Rickrack: Stampin' Up Ribbon Originals Pigtails
Buttons: Craft section at Walmart
Bling: Recollections

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards Shannon! I love the black with the red and green for Christmas! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for this challenge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the PS dp designed by Patrick Lose? I just love it! Both are great cards! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, indeed! I'm not sure which card is my favorite -- both are so colorful. These fun cards are sure to bring smiles to the faces of their recipients. :)

    Congrats on sticking with it and getting 40 Christmas cards made. And,thank you for playing along with our Midweek Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon I think both of your cards are wonderful, I love that little snowman and then what a cute witch! Great color combos :)


    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete