Monday, July 9, 2012

Mid Week Challenge: Anniversary Cards


This is my very first Anniversary card. I struggled with this challenge because, despite the size of my stamp collection and cricut options, I did not have an Anniversary sentiment I wanted to utilize. I didn't have any stamps at all and only one cricut option. I also couldn't find anything online I wanted to use either. Finally, I thought of simply printing out the text you see here. On the outside it says, "Celebrate..." and on the inside it reads, "...Us!". I am really happy with the result. I had seen the textured butterflies on another card on Pinterest and chose to use those here, too.

Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Recollections Mosaic Memories, Ivory Cardstock
Texture: Cuttlebug & Sizzix
Butterflies: Martha Stewart Punches
Flowers: Recollections
Brads: Heidi Grace Designs

1 comment:

  1. lol, we're all in the same predicament with that anniversary stamp :) I couldn't find one either! Your card is lovely!

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete