Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back into the Swing of Things


I haven't really felt like making cards lately. 
My own sweetheart has recently deployed.
I have been busy with back to school for my three older children and settling into our new normal with the littlest one. I normally love to be at my desk making cards any spare moment I have, but just before and just after he left I did not make a single card. It was a very weird week for me! Then I saw a post by Pam which she had shared on facebook. Her card inspired me to get crafting again! So here is the card she inspired me to create. I am so thankful for her post. Since then I have slipped in moments here and there and I am almost caught up on all the challenges and sketches I have missed. I'm not back to where I was before the hectic pre-deployment time, but at least I am on my way. I will post my recent cards soon. Until then, I hope you enjoy this little creation!
This card is my Mid Week Challenge (8/1): AnyHero mail contribution as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment