Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Lawn Fawn Week at Operation Write Home!

Hello! Hello! It's been quite the week around here, leaving little time for card making. I really, really wanted to get in on that challenge from Lawn Fawn so I used the Lawn Fawn bonus sketch from Monday and the Mid-Week Challenge from Wednesday. My sweetie really loved the skunk card so I am going to mail it to him with a paper letter inside, let him write a note home to me on the card itself, and skip the "middle man" (also known as my East Coast Shipper)!! 
Mid Week Challenge: Scallops and Kids

Monday's Bonus Sketch from Stars and Stamps

Speaking of my sweet husband, I let him choose our Virtual Card Making Party winner from last weeks big card making weekend. He chose a number from the total number of cards linked up. The lucky winner of the Clip It Up is...

#17
Kara from www.madamewong.wordpress.com

Kara, please send me an email at sddouberly@yahoo.com with your shipping address and I will get it out when I mail my now full box for OWH! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me know. Sorry for the delay!

    ReplyDelete